Are you experiencing numbness, tingling or pain in your lower back or leg (s)? LimiFlex Paraspinous Tension Band may be of interest to you.
The Paraspinous Tension Band is designed for patients with lumbar
Click to learn more about the study and see if you qualify.
LimiFlex is an investigational device designed to:
• Stabilize the spine following decompression for degenerative spondylolisthesisand spinal stenosis
• Minimize or delay the need for lumbar spinal fusion in these types of patients
Do You Qualify?
You must meet certain criteria to take part in the LimiFlex Investigational Study:
• Age 25-80
• Diagnosis of lumbar degenerative spondylolisthesis (Grade I) at one level from L1 to S1, with X-ray confirmation
• Failure to respond to at least 6-months of non-surgical, conservative treatment
• Ability to attend follow-up progress visits with your surgeon for at least a 24-month period.
For more information, call the Texas Back Institute at 972-608-5143.
If you experience these symptoms but would prefer to participate in the standard-of-care arm of the study involving the gold-standard spinal fusion for this condition, click here limiflextrial.com for more information.