Are you experiencing numbness, tingling or pain in your neck, shoulder or arm? Simplify Disc is a cervical artificial disc that may be of interest to you.
SimplifyTM Disc is an investigational device that:
• is MR-conditional, designed to be compatible with MR imaging
• may minimize patient exposure to ionizing radiation from CT scans
• is available in disc heights as low as 4mm to treat a broad range of patients
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You must meet certain criteria to take part in SimplifyTM Trial:
• Age 18 or older
• Diagnosis of cervical radiculopathy or myelopathy requiring surgical treatment at two levels• Failure to respond to non-surgical treatment
• Ability to attend follow-up progress visits with your institution name here
physician over a 24 month period and probably longer
For more information, call your institution name here: 123-456-7890
Download the Simplify Disc Patient Brochure: Click Here
Caution: Investigational device. Limited by United States law to investigational use.
Are you experiencing numbness, tingling or pain in your lower back or leg (s)? LimiFlex Paraspinous Tension Band may be of interest to you.
The Paraspinous Tension Band is designed for patients with lumbar
Click to learn more about the study and see if you qualify.
LimiFlex is an investigational device designed to:
• Stabilize the spine following decompression for degenerative spondylolisthesisand spinal stenosis
• Minimize or delay the need for lumbar spinal fusion in these types of patients
Do You Qualify?
You must meet certain criteria to take part in the LimiFlex Investigational Study:
• Age 25-80
• Diagnosis of lumbar degenerative spondylolisthesis (Grade I) at one level from L1 to S1, with X-ray confirmation
• Failure to respond to at least 6-months of non-surgical, conservative treatment
• Ability to attend follow-up progress visits with your surgeon for at least a 24-month period.
For more information, call the Texas Back Institute at 972-608-5143.
If you experience these symptoms but would prefer to participate in the standard-of-care arm of the study involving the gold-standard spinal fusion for this condition, click here limiflextrial.com for more information.