Are you experiencing numbness, tingling or pain in your neck, shoulder or arm? Simplify Disc is a cervical artificial disc that may be of interest to you.
SimplifyTM Disc is an investigational device that:
• is MR-conditional, designed to be compatible with MR imaging
• may minimize patient exposure to ionizing radiation from CT scans
• is available in disc heights as low as 4mm to treat a broad range of patients
DO YOU QUALIFY?
You must meet certain criteria to take part in SimplifyTM Trial:
• Age 18 or older
• Diagnosis of cervical radiculopathy or myelopathy requiring surgical treatment at two levels• Failure to respond to non-surgical treatment
• Ability to attend follow-up progress visits with your institution name here
physician over a 24 month period and probably longer
For more information, call your institution name here: 123-456-7890
Download the Simplify Disc Patient Brochure: Click Here
Caution: Investigational device. Limited by United States law to investigational use.