| Practicing Locations: Rockwall
| Personal Quote:
“I want to treat you with respect, compassion and understand how pain affects your everyday life in order to help you get back to life.”
| Specialty: Physiatrist – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
| Fellowship Training: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
| Certification: Certified – American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Craig Lankford, M.D., is a Physiatrist for Texas Back Institute. Dr. Lankford earned his medical degree and completed his internship at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine. He then attended the Baylor University Medical Center to complete his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Lankford completed a fellowship in Pain Medicine at the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center.
Dr. Lankford enjoys giving back to the community and in the past has volunteered as the Team Physician for Bishop Dunne High School Football and Physician Supervisor at the White Rock Lake Marathon, Hoop it Up Basketball Tournament and Dallas Cup Soccer. Dr. Lankford has participated in athletic physicals for Southern Methodist University, Dallas County Community College and Dallas Area High Schools.
• 2005-2006 Pain Medicine Fellowship, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Norman, Oklahoma
• June 2002 Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency, Baylor University Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
• 2001-2002 Preliminary Medicine Internship, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine Program, Kansas City, Missouri
• 2001 M.D., University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine, Kansas City, Missouri
• 2000 B.L.A., University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, Missouri
• Summer 1995 Missouri Southern State University, Joplin, Missouri
There are no upcoming events at this time.