- Physiatrist – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Practicing Locations: Denton | Flower Mound | Frisco
Specialty: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Fellowship Training: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Dr. Chun Lin Quote:
“Patient care is collaborative. Each patient knows their goals and what is stopping them from achieving those goals. What I have to offer is a foundational knowledge of medicine. We work together to get them back on track to achieving their goals.”
Chun Lin, MD, is board certified by the American Board in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He received his medical doctorate from Northwestern University Medical School in 2002, followed by residency at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago. He then went on to complete a fellowship in Pain Medicine at UCLA in 2007.
Dr. Lin’s training allows him to employ a broad range of treatments, ranging from more conservative therapies to more advanced treatments such as epidural steroid injections, radiofrequency ablation procedures, spinal cord stimulators.
Dr. Lin works with his patients to create an individualized conservative care treatment program to help manage their pain, return them to a higher level of function, and most importantly improve their quality of life.
- 2006-2007 Fellowship in Pain Medicine (ACGME Accredited) – UCLA/VA Hospitals
- 2003-2006 Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago Northwestern University
- 2002-2003 Internship in Internal Medicine and Neurology -Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- 1997-2002 Medical School – Northwestern University Medical School
- 1994-1997 Bachelor of Science – Communication Sciences and Disorders – Northwestern University
- The Scholl Recognition Award for Rehabilitation Research, 2006
- Cum Laude, Northwestern University, 1997
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Pain Society
RECOGNITION IN TEXAS
- Texas Superdoctors Rising Stars 2014