Robotic Spine Surgery Technology
Our focus on improving patient outcomes is supported by the ongoing investments we make in robotic surgery technology.
Mazor Robotics Renaissance™ is transforming spine surgery from freehand procedures to highly-accurate, state-of-the-art procedures that may reduce fluoroscopy—even for minimally-invasive surgery (MIS), scoliosis, and other complex spinal deformity cases.
Powered by Clinically Validated Technology — Highly Accurate and Safe
- Based on surgeons’ experience with thousands of procedures using Mazor Robotics technology worldwide
- Tens of thousands of implants placed by the robotic surgery workstation
- 1.5 mm accuracy
Wide Range of Clinical Applications
- Hardware and software tools enable a variety of spine procedures
- Open, MIS, and percutaneous posterior thoracolumbar approaches
- Scoliosis and other complex spinal deformities
- Pedicle screws – short and long fusions
- Transfacet screws and translaminar-facet screws